Skip to main content

How to get certified on Facebook Blueprint eLearning Program

Facebook Blueprint Certification

I am feeling happy to share this news that I have completed my Facebook Blueprint Certification.

Yeah, it's easy and very useful. Every Social Media Manager or a Digital Marketing Professional must undergo this program so as to understand the details of advertising on Facebook.

It throw lot of light on each and every aspect and gives complete info and ideas to succeed for any business on the social media platform.

The videos are kept short and crisp so it makes it more easier to follow. 

The recap and knowledge check are great for us to understand the main ingredients of the program.

And the best part is, there is no exams :P

So, I would suggest anyone who wants to be present on Facebook for their business to take up this program.

Any guidance and help needed from me, please feel free to get in touch with me on thulasi.manoj@gmail.com or @thulasimanoj.

Go ahead and explore.

Facebook Blueprint Certification of Thulasi Devi S
This is my 'Facebook Blueprint' Certification

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I have just completed the all content path course but I didn't get my certificate. Do you know how can I get it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sorry, Analia for the late response. I was tied up with some personal issues...hope u got ur certificate?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to get 'Google Adwords certification'?

Yippeeee....I am a Google Adwords Certified Professional Google Adwords certification ....it was long pending as I had tried many a times reading the study material and didn't have guts to take the exam :P Today, I am an Adwords certified partner; and the credit goes to #WMA and my trainer Aditi Bhandari. She made it look a lot easier and I could finish my Fundamentals, Search Advanced and Display Advanced Exams, all within a week after completion of the classes. I would also like to thank my batch-mates and the other faculties at WMA, as they were very helpful in the learning process. All of us in the batch used to sit back and discuss the sessions for the day and work on the assignments together so that we could share our ideas and views. We keep getting lot of inputs and ideas; the faculties share their views and case studies with us which is really important at this level for all of us since we are so new in the industry. It's good and great to have such m...

Quick tips that can enhance Online Fundraising

Quick Tips to enhance Online Fundraising With the growing use of the internet globally, you should also strengthen your online fundraising efforts. Here are a few quick tips that can enhance online donations for your work. Share your impact stories on your Web page and monthly Newsletter:  You can attract more donors by regularly updating your website. Many organizations also send monthly updates to all their donors stating the new events and activities undertaken for a particular cause. This helps you to stay connected with your donors. Use compelling imagery:   Visual images always create a long-lasting impact on humans and therefore use images that compel the donors to support your cause. It is very important to select images wisely because you want the donor to get a clear message from the image without having to read the details. Use relevant imagery that clearly indicates to the donors what you are raising funds for. Remember not to clutter the page with too many images,...